Let Us Help You!
Get to know us better! Follow us on social media!
We’ll keep you up to date with:
- seasonal events
- event planning tips
- and share celebration photos with you!
- Point to point transfers are direct one way trips with no additional stops. These are great from business transportation from the airport to the resort, or home to a concert, or bridal party bus to the wedding venue, or golfers to the golf course.
- Hourly charters allow for multiple stops. This is perfect for a birthday bar crawl in a party bus, a bachelorette party bus night out with multiple stops, or a quinceanera event with stops for photos before the reception.
- Transfers are at a higher rate and hourly charters are less per hour the more hours you book. We can help compare the two and see which would work best for your limousine, party bus, or charter bus reservation. Reach out on live chat and we’ll assist!
- The 25% deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Once your reservation is on the schedule, we block off your party bus and tell other people no.
- Remaining balance is charged 10 days prior and at that point is non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancelled concert or flight cancellation, we may reapply the deposit to a rescheduled trip.
Alcohol consumption laws in Arizona prohibit any person younger than 21 years of age, and, therefore, not legally considered an adult, from consuming alcoholic beverages.
We stock the party buses with water and ice, you are welcome to bring additional drinks on board if everyone is over 21. People who are 21 years old or older are allowed to drink onboard a party bus same as if they were in a nightclub. We do check IDs.
- For wedding groups or mixed crowds, so long as there is the parent on board responsible for any children, alcohol is allowed on board.
- For teen birthdays, homecoming, prom, quinceaneras, etc a parent must be present when we load to ensure no alcohol is brought onboard.
- Any underage drinking, smoking or vaping onboard and service will be terminated with no refunds.
- Non-messy food is allowed on longer Charter Bus trips.
- If you book an hourly charter, you can add a stop someplace for food. Teen groups often make a stop off at In n Out or something similar.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in the limousines, party buses, or charter buses.
- A parent must be present when loading to ensure no alcohol is brought on board.
- Any smoking/vaping/underage drinking and service will come to an immediate end with no refunds.
- Zero tolerance for underage drinking – please choose guests accordingly.
- Minimal gratuity of 15% is built into your limousine / party bus reservation and goes directly to the driver.
- You are welcome to tip the driver additional in cash the day of if you choose.
- For weekend itineraries, we often split up the reservations into a mix of point to point transfers and hourly charters.
- Reach out on live chat to discuss your weekend event in Phoenix / Scottsdale and we’ll help put together a proposal for you!
- Fridays and Saturdays sell out quickly – often several months in advance. If you have a larger group, it’s best to lock in your party bus or charter bus as soon as possible.
- Summer months are quieter in the Phoenix area and last minute availability is possible.
- We accept debit or credit cards – Mastercard, Visa and Amex. We don’t accept Discover though.
- If you’d like to use Venmo or Zelle please let the agent know at the time of booking.
Non messy decorations are allowed. Balloon bouquets can be a festive addition! No confetti.